• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* World Test Championship Final at The Oval – June 7–11, 2023

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scott Boland is impressive in the flesh. Action looks so solid and repeatable and he seems a little quicker than he does on tv. Cameron Green is obviously good seems a little more loose. I can see him going through phases where he loses his action a bit.

Jadeja bats like a handy tail-ender who happens to be much better at batting than that.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
There has to be something done about the overates for this test ..We've only seen 71 overs bowled today and we are in the last 15 minutes of play now .

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Scott Boland is impressive in the flesh. Action looks so solid and repeatable and he seems a little quicker than he does on tv. Cameron Green is obviously good seems a little more loose. I can see him going through phases where he loses his action a bit.

Jadeja bats like a handy tail-ender who happens to be much better at batting than that.
Jadeja's got two FC triple hundreds, that stat always surprises me when I read it

Reactions: FBU

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Doesn't frigging surprise me the number of times people used to bring it up when he actually was no more than a handy tailender.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Another good day for the Aussies.

India looked rusty with the bat but Australia bowled really well and showed that it's not a 450 pitch.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
probably not, we will likely fold in session 1 but i doubt they will enforce the follow-on so they will bat again, pile on the misery with some quick runs, declare early on day 4 and then finish it off by end of that day or early on day 5...

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Now that this Test is in the bag and Australia are WTC champions...

Are Australia going to pick Starc in their Ashes XI? Because it feels like that's exactly what England will want them to do, and what they shouldn't do.