• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's not even just that he takes everything that comes his way there including screamers noone else would - it almost seems like putting him there cosmically results in more chances going through that area.
Combination of skill and size enables him to get to chances that others can’t

Wouldn’t have been surprised if he caught the edge from Chanderpaul that Marsh didn’t even move for

His own catch was unbelievably good yet he made it look easy and I doubt that anyone else in the world would have taken it

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
So WI #3-6 have 3 Tests between them facing one the best Aussie attacks ever...hardly seems fair

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
This Aussie test side has both good batting and bowling depth. Head, Smith, Labu, Green and Marsh can all bowl while Starc and Cummins can bat.

Kirkut

International Regular
Ireland, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan or Bangladesh would be more challenging opponents than this WI squad but we don't let any of them tour

I think this is their last chance and when they fail to make a spectacle we shouldn't ask them back
Hypothetically if we had the ability to time travel and let's say someone from the 80s read this...

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
PEWS or whoever said it before was right, this giant Nordic god we have in the gully is a magnet for the ball.

I swear a lot of his catches as well another gully and third slip combination would just end up out of reach or just looking at each other with no one going for it.