• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies tour of Australia, Jan–Feb 2024

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am very glad I have Kayo right now judging by what people are saying on Reddit.
As bad as Langer has been, Hayden has been worse. Though that said, I'm paying little attention to the commentary, and reading the Reddit comments I might have missed a couple of doozies from Langer.

It's been a real ear gouger today. Probably the worst commentary I've heard in an Australian test match. Surely Channel 7 is receiving torrents of emails objecting to Hayden. God knows why he was picked in the first place.
I love that despite Langer's depiction in The Test that Hayden is still very clearly the weird one.

Starfighter

In a rare moment of insight Copeland has described exactly why having 'more than half of tests in Australia' as day-nighters is a bad idea due to the way the pink ball wears.

Starfighter

I've run out of invective to aim the West Indies for not having a third man to Cummins. They must have lost about thirty runs from it.

Gnske

In a rare moment of insight Copeland has described exactly why having 'more than half of tests in Australia' as day-nighters is a bad idea due to the way the pink ball wears.
What did he say? Curious

Also couldn't pay me enough to listen to the old boys club, sorry you have to repeat it verbatim.

Spark

Global Moderator
What did he say? Curious

Also couldn't pay me enough to listen to the old boys club, sorry you have to repeat it verbatim.
You can't buff the scratches out of the pink ball because it's artificial leather, hence it tends to stop swinging quicker than a red ball