• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Fusion said:
Haha. By the way, Alam is too soft spoken to be a commentator IMO. I can barely hear him half the time.
Yeah I was surprised he was being used. I'm sure he is just a guest, though. He's not good enough to be a commentator. And he seems to be a CW regular, what with singing Dave's praises left and right.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Jono said:
How's the wicket playing?
Indifferent bounce, something in it for the bowler, still got lots of swing. Lots of spin. Batting isn't too hard. Best cricketing pitch we have produced since Multan 2005.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why did Cricinfo describe it as a lively wicket yesterday? Has it eased up, or just inaccurate reporting?

Xuhaib

International Coach
Jono said:
Why did Cricinfo describe it as a lively wicket yesterday? Has it eased up, or just inaccurate reporting?
It has eased up a bit since yesterday but having said that there is a bit of swing and seam movement every now and then for the pace bowlers.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yousaf gets his 20th Test hundred! :) Great inning.

Edit: Then almost gets out next ball!! That was not an easy chance, but should've been held IMO.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Fusion said:
It's strange to see the ground getting this dark...at 3:30 PM local time!!
It was the same problem last year against England. It should be better in Karachi though.

When did Malik get so good with his straight drives?

EDIT: Its 4:30pm over there.

Dravid

International Captain
At the time I'm making this post, the time in Pakistan is 3:50. And poor old Taylor, would hate to be him right now. Feel bad for Lara too.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Light is offered to Pak and they take it. It's still amazing to me how dark it gets there at such an early time! Play is probably done for the day.

Dravid

International Captain
Bad light ends play. Highly doubtful that there will be more play from here on for today.