• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oooo lucky KW, playing away from his body. Could so easily have nicked that.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
how could i forget lord colin opening the bowling for two tests and maharaj taking 1000 wickets?
I actually don't remember it at all. I think I gave up on nz cricket half way through last summer, exasperated at the mediocrity. Got into the rugby again.

_Ed_

Reifer looks tidy and controlled without really threatening - maybe more of an asset in limited-overs games?

BeeGee

International Captain
Loving this innings from Raval. So good to have a 40 average opener. Rarer than hen's teeth for NZ.

I don't miss the 123 for 5 scores at all.

_Ed_

FFS, Jeet. Will you ever score a century?

Excellent ball, though.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Some credit to WI bowlers - their round the wicket short ball tactics may have resulted in a lot of no balls and wides, but perhaps it gave the NZ batsmen something different to think about and one way or another, they've taken wickets.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
How on earth did that not go to the boundary - outfield must be very slow, in some spots at least.