• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in England***

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Btw, congratulations to Ryan on his first test "five for". And to think I reckon they would have picked Jon Lewis ahead of him for Headingley had he been fit..
Personally, if Lewis had been fit, I think he would have done just a good a job as Sidebottom has.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Seems Harmison is back in crap mode...but hopefully a full over at Collymore (not bowled by Harmison) will do the trick

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As much as I want to see the West Indies do well, I'd rather be watching Alistair Cook face Fidel Edwards.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
Look's like we'll need the new ball to finish this off...Hoggard on Harmison off...and I'd have tried Monty instead of Harmison with the old ball...might tempt No 11 into a mistake

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Personally, if Lewis had been fit, I think he would have done just a good a job as Sidebottom has.
Not entirely convinced, actually. Sidey is a fair bit sharper than Lewis & his natural length is a little fuller so he isn't so easy to get onto the front foot to even if the ball isn't swinging.

Last wicket stand now getting to be a real pain, btw. Only have TMS to go by (new Sky receiver due Wednesday btw), but judging by how easily Collymore has managed to survive both our bowlers & the nine preceding batsman aren't looking too flash.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
We really let WI off the peg here, from 4-55, and then to 284-9, is dire in the extreme. If we can't get Collymore out, then who knows......