• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sure those sound effects for wides and no-balls must have been a riot on the gong show but geez, Zorba? Spanish Flea?!

Memo to CA, Dexy's Midnight Runners died in the 80's. Time to move on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Learn to ****ing field.

I sometimes wonder if today's fielding standards really are superior to previous eras with some of these teams.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clarke and Dussey = massive groan

I simply cannot see the point in either as one is useless and the other is oldish

Punt them and play some kids with a future

Top_Cat

Clarke and Dussey = massive groan

I simply cannot see the point in either as one is useless and the other is oldish

Punt them and play some kids with a future
But Clarke is an awesome fielder, hits the gaps and bowls handy left-arm spin! He's a great T20 package!

Well, aside from the bowling and batting bit, that is.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure those sound effects for wides and no-balls must have been a riot on the gong show but geez, Zorba? Spanish Flea?!

Memo to CA, Dexy's Midnight Runners died in the 80's. Time to move on.
Have also heard the themes from Star Wars and The X-Files.

Australia collapsing. All Clarke's fault.

Burgey

Travis - The Invisible No-man's Land..

Would like to see him get going.

Our middle order just not doing the business in T20s tbh.

At least they played The Kinks on the PA - win.

Jeez Pollard's a natural cricketer. Fine catch.