• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL** WBBL07

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to admit I'm not as engaged in this so far this year as I would normally be - there's a greatly reduced NZ involvement, plus the T20 World Cup is going to clash with it, so it's going to be hard to find time to watch much. But hopefully I'll have the chance to watch a decent amount towards the back end.

Shady Slim

International Coach
hodgey with a legitimate gem on commentary today, noting that when you've got everyone up in the circle when there's one run to get you should have cow out, because it's a catching position. he is not wrong.

anil1405

International Captain
Woah....Devine has 107 sixes in WBBL with the next best being Gardner at 63. A real beast in this tournament.

Spikey

I suspect de Klerk would not take that single again if she had her time again

_Ed_

The last half of that chase was remarkable to watch - a good comeback from the Scorchers, but some dreadful stuff by the Heat along the way.

Spark

Global Moderator
siri, show me what "overthinking the game" looks like wrt that first ball of the super over

_Ed_

Uncharacteristically poor bowling from Jonassen there, but always so good to see Devine bombing sixes.

tony p

First Class Debutant
The Hurricane's starting as well as usual, do they have any run scorers in this side.
If they lose their next game, which would be three in a row, they would almost be out of contention already.

tony p

First Class Debutant
Do women's T20s feature a lot more dot balls than men's games do?
Well, when Priest bats, it's either six, four or a quick single to deep cover LOL, in one over today she hit either four or five balls straight to the same fielder at cover/midoff for zero runs, and she was around 70 at the time.

tony p

First Class Debutant
Sophie Devine currently 88(47), still five overs left. against the Thunder.
Thunder have used 7 bowlers, yet Issy Wong their overseas bowler has bowled just 1, which went for 5 runs.
Not sure why, unless she injured, haven't been watching.

tony p

First Class Debutant
For the second match in a row for the Renegades, Holly Ferling has not bowled a ball, despite the team using 6 bowlers, and bowling the full 20 overs and she hasn't batted either, why would that be.?
Must be in for her fielding.