• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warm up Matches Discussion

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a true captain's knock today. Looking forward to Carters slog sweeping the first ball of tomorrow's play for six to bring up his hundred

adub

International Captain
n0000000000000000000fers salivary glands to be working themselves into drool frenzy overnight in anticipation of a mighty tasting

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm pretty sure I said how the hell does a guy with such a **** bowling average get a game for his country and then he smashes a ton and bowls like rubbish for his entire career and apparently that's a tasting.

Now today, Ryan Carters is the star of the show and for some reason Nevill who was just axed from the NSW team, plays a supporting role in an Invitational match and now he is balls deep in Australian Test team contention.

Well, at least my shaft is getting regular action.

adub

International Captain
On your knees tomorrow morning n00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000fers. Open your mouth, close your eyes and don't forget to bring your taste buds.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The funny thing here is NUFAN is tastin' when he shouldn't even be. It's not like he wrote a big stupid post like I did with Hilf.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The funny thing here is NUFAN is tastin' when he shouldn't even be. It's not like he wrote a big stupid post like I did with Hilf.
Right on Spikey. Solid post from you.

Back onto the game now and I wonder what sort of series Swann is going to have? In Australian conditions, against right handed batsman who are by recent standards quite good against spin, I would be disappointed if he played more than a supporting role throughout the series. I expect him to average around 36 with the ball.