• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under-19 World Cup- South Africa 2024

Marius

International Debutant
Even Allan Donald really likes the look of Maphaka, he'll be playing for the Proteas soon.

Ja, I reckon we could see him in senior side before the year is out.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Maphaka is an absolute beast. Pace and swing, he is a massive talent.

I'm pleased we got close, considering our top 3 talents all bombed (Thorne with the ball, Dorne and Johnson with the bat). I knew Jewel Andrew is talented for someone who has just turned 17, but that was exceptional. I now see why he has already been selected for Regional FC cricket.
I would also add that our two spinning all-rounders in Sealy and Edwards looked like excellent spinners in their own right, not just rollers or darters that we sometimes pack our under-19 teams with. Good signs.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
I would also add that our two spinning all-rounders in Sealy and Edwards looked like excellent spinners in their own right, not just rollers or darters that we sometimes pack our under-19 teams with. Good signs.
I know he didn't score a lot runs in this game but Jordan Johnson looks very good

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
One of the most terrible piece of umpiring I’ve ever seen. The foot clearly landed behind the line (more than half of the shoe) and catch got taken but umpire calling it no ball. Totally rubbish.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He strikes again! Leg stump out of the ground.

A good wicket to wicket bowler he is. One to watch out for in the future. Saumy Pandey