• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Under-19 World Cup- South Africa 2024

Molehill

International Captain
England well beaten by Afghanistan in the first warm up doesn't exactly augur well. India were 171 all out and Aus 53-4 when that match was curtailed by rain.

WI thrashed NZ, as did SL against Bang, maybe they're dark horses?

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
We have a decent squad this time and expectations are really high this time around. The pace attack is lively and a solid top order. Hoping for the best.

capt_Luffy

International Vice-Captain
Had the selection being after Coach Bihar Trophy Final, I expect Prakhar Chaturvedi would had been on the squad

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
I see Namibia have a Durham Academy lad in their squad - Jack Brassell.

I'll be keeping an eye on his progress.

Molehill

International Captain
A few rained off matches in the final round of warm ups. But of those completed, India comfortably beat SL, England beat Pakistan in a close one and Australia were stuffed by Bangladesh.

I suspect if anyone manages to beat India then they will win it. Starts tomorrow....