• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Trans-Tasman Twenty20 Tri-Series

Flem274*

123/5
basically need boult to treat them like he treated the windies and pakistan

slightly better batsmen here tbh

Flem274*

123/5
honestly think a zone hitter like bruce is better off in the two longer formats if he plays for nz. domestic cricketers will always allow him opportunities to smoke them over cover or hook/pull but international T20 requires a more rounded game.

and is there seriously a twenty minute ****ing break between innings for this? jesus

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Ok, tbh this “ooh KP is such an alpha male” myth is a little bit tired. An overpumped ego blatantly covering a fragile insecurity which has been shown up many times. The dude couldn’t even handle team mates or bosses daring to banter or differ with him. Recently he blocked Mitchell Johnson on twitter after a gentle dig.

Dude was a heck of a skilled batsman. But in almost every other aspect he’s been nothing special. Just another self loving maverick who many of the disenchanted or less intellectual masses gravitate towards, mainly because he always pissed on the system (despite making his name and living from it), and draws his attention with strong opinions and polarising people... kind of a mini Trump effect dare I say.

To suggest someone is “beta” for not liking the guy is a bit laughable really. Then call me a beta for calling him out ?

Flem274*

123/5
Ok, tbh this “ooh KP is such an alpha male” myth is a little bit tired. An overpumped ego blatantly covering a fragile insecurity which has been shown up many times. The dude couldn’t even handle team mates or bosses daring to banter or differ with him. Recently he blocked Mitchell Johnson on twitter after a gentle dig.

Dude was a heck of a skilled batsman. But in almost every other aspect he’s been nothing special. Just another self loving maverick who many of the disenchanted or less intellectual masses gravitate towards, mainly because he always pissed on the system (despite making his name and living from it), and draws his attention with strong opinions and polarising people... kind of a mini Trump effect dare I say.

To suggest someone is “beta” for not liking the guy is a bit laughable really. Then call me a beta for calling him out ��
^triggered

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ok, tbh this “ooh KP is such an alpha male” myth is a little bit tired. An overpumped ego blatantly covering a fragile insecurity which has been shown up many times.The dude couldn’t even handle team mates or bosses daring to banter or differ with him. Recently he blocked Mitchell Johnson on twitter after a gentle dig.
Thought that was the definition of alpha male tbh

Spark

Global Moderator

To suggest someone is “beta” for not liking the guy is a bit laughable really. Then call me a beta for calling him out ��
ok

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

t. delta