• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Trade Discussion Thread**

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Karachi has put major interest into getting a 40+ Four Day and 35+ One Day Batsman. We are willing to trade all players except G. Gambhir.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Free State are seeking set of experienced council workers to dig a hole for their manager to hide in 'til trading is over.

Workers must have experience in the area, dedicated, willing to work all hours, and for little pay.

Can anybody help out? E-mail me: elnino_91 @ hotmail.com

Regards
Free State Management

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i hereby declare myself someone who gets very excited about trading all year round.... and absolutely love this time of year and don't feel wrong for getting excited so early

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes, because I don't go out 4 or 5 times a week do I?

No, of course not, and the fact I've only got about 3 nights with nothing on between now and Xmas shows that I have no life.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw manager is willing to hear of offers for any player, nsw is looking to boulster its crops in the fc batting arena.....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
All colts players are avaliable for trade but management would particularly like to draw attention to a few players....

M Beasley - one of the best all rounders in WCC, his 4d stats are superb with a batting average of just under 40 and a SR of 37.7 coming into this season he has excelled with the bat averaging just under 60 and even when slightly out of form with the ball still managing to average 21.38. not as much for his OD game Beasley still contributes with the ball striking every 30.9 deliveries and averaging 18 with the bat.

G Shaw is one of the unsung hero's of the colts OD side, playing a regular key role with both the bat and the ball. Averages 30 with the bat and has a SR of 28 with the ball combines with superb economy of 4.3.

K Pieterson is a new recruit this season to the colts, solid batsman averaging 47.5 in 4 dayers and 43 in OD games with the bat he also takes some handy wickets, only a few weeks ago he took 3/6.

M Hoggard is one of the worst batsmen in WCC averaging just 1.8 in OD games. thankfully he is a more than useful bowler with good economy and SR's in both forms, cereer average is about 24 in the 4d games and 22 in OD games.

J Troughton has regularly been a hero in the ROW all star side, he is a superb OD bowler witha a SR of 27 and economy of just 3.9 - his best bowling of the year in OD came in round 8 where he destroyed the powerful Warwicks lineup taking 10 overs 4 maidens 4/40.

J Madanagopal is one of WCC's top OD batsmen, with his average of just under 50 he has played a key role in many OD victories for Colts and his former clubs as well. Playing superbly this season at current averaging 54. Also makes handy runs in the 4d games averaging around 40.

K Raza is a young medium pace bowler, not expected to play a big role in the colts this season his performances are a testiment, not only to my manegerial skills ;) but also to his work ethic. He is currently averaging 15.5 with the ball in OD games and 23.8 in the 4 dayers.

Brett Lee - worlds fastest bowler. mid 40's 4d SR and mid 20's OD. can also handle the bat a little. Career bowling averages of about 24 in 4d and about 21 OD.

F Hawkins - Unusual young fast bowler - noted for economy rather that SR, ER just 2.2 for 4d and 4.3 for OD works towards averages of about 21 4d and 22 OD.

H Venkat - injury cost him his place in the side to Raza. not before he showed some talent averaging 19.4 and taking a 5 wicket haul in 2 games, career averages - slightly under 20 in 4d and slightly under 30 OD.

Last edited:

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
That comes from having no life...
lol, marc you crack me up all the time with such comments. you're at you're best however when you claim, i'm afraid i haven't got time for that...lmao. it's funny cause for those processes that you don't have time for only take 1-2 minutes. i guess making posts is just far too important lmao

and btw, a love of the trading season doesn't exactly mean one doesn't have a life. nigga please, i think that's a rather **** weak comment and rather dumb assumption to make

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i dont think thats neccisarily true, but trading is so important to the game, the people who take wcc more seriously and really just want to win seem to trade a lot more than others...