• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
how much did the new tires cost
Lighter fluid did the trick on the hat.

They all got given a club cap at the start of the season Ffs.

You don’t respect the club, don’t expect the club to respect you. I’d have burned it earlier in the day but it was 34 degrees and I didn’t want the hassle if the kid got sun stroke.

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Woakes is buzzing with adrenaline in this interview

by the way if you are watching sky, that little score screen beside Ward , is actually his car

CartyDurham

International Vice-Captain
Weather permitting 4 days of Durham championship cricket. That's another 1000 posts from you, when you don't have to wait for someone else to post on here :laugh:
That’s a good idea

And a freebie stream to send Marty emails to annoy the SMB

bring it on

Might send my best wishes to Keith

subshakerz

International Coach
It is clear this test match was won at the end of Day 1 when England took the last 6 wickets for 23.

Without that, Australia would have had a lead of 60 to 80 in the 1st innings and enough to win this game.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
Both sides have alot to consider ahead of the next Test.

For Australia - what do they do with Warner. Problem is who do they open with if they drop him.

Marsh has to play, so what does that mean for Green. Could either open for Warner - big call.

Labuschagne won't be dropped but he's not in good form. Even Smith has been below par.

Bowling wise - I think Boland is cooked- surely Neser will come in.

Murphy - didn't really figure in this game - should have been used more in the 2nd innings.

For England - who bats at 3. Neither Brook nor Mo looked settled there. Root must move up.

Bairstow - looks cooked. Keeping and batting have been poor. Baz has to swallow his pride and go back to Foakes.

Bowling - Will Stokes be able to bowl?
Wood and Woakes must play if fit, as should Broad. If Stokes can't bowl, then how do we fit another seamer and Mo in.

Unusually for this stage of a series, lots for both sides to think about.

Cricket CoachDB

U19 Debutant
He was magnificent for Durham and I’m pleased for him to see he is continuing to play like he did for us

hopefully if Durham can convert their current top place, we will have a game v Warwickshire in the championship next season
Definitely one of the best of his generation not to play for England. I always rated him really highly when I did the players for the Cricket Coach game-lots of Movement!