• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Kinda disappointing we're probably just about done for the day, but that Harris face makes up for it somehow.

Best performance in a test from Australia in a while anyway, even if it's done now.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
I'm ****ing off to bed but I hope I wake up finding out that we had time for 15 overs this evening and smitteh came on for a golden 4 over spell finishing with 6-4, the other wicket a smitteh run out

Ruckus

International Captain
I swear bad weather has saved England's ass a lot in recent years, but the bottom line is you can't expect things will always go your way, and we've been skating on thin ice by losing the first two games. Something like this was always on the cards...

dermo

International Vice-Captain
one last thing would it be fair to say trott is going through a rather rough... trott?

thankyou and goodnight

Swingpanzee

International Regular
one last thing would it be fair to say trott is going through a rather rough... trott?

thankyou and goodnight
Yeah. A bit weird but he's actually suffering from a couple of technical glitches that have crept in his game out of somewhere. Nevertherless one must not forget his 48 and 58 contributions, pretty useful both of them were.