• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha oh well. Tune in for the first time in two days and the rain comes down immediately.

Flametree

International 12th Man
I was about to say that though Bell has been batting pretty well, he's been very lucky to get to double figures in most of innings, and here again he gets a play and miss and a flukey near miss. But if he has a broken thumb it might not be quite so lucky...

Ruckus

International Captain
I hate the condoning of 'wasting time' tactics. How is it alright, it's just outright bad sportsmanship.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i really don't understand how humans just have literally no ability to accurately predict the weather, and seem to have shown no improvement either. for something widely acknowledged as a science it really is useless. the blonde from mean girls is more reliable ffs.
update????