• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Proper test match batting...dismissing your opponent for a paltry score and then pile on the runs for a massive first innings lead.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
‘87 was in India as well
Was it? Had it in my head that it was in England. Nevertheless, beating a good Indian side in India is a massive accomplishment.

Edit: 87 was one of my first memories. Ever. I would have been around 5 years old at the time but remember the joy of the win.

cnerd123

likes this
OS - 29 overs
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
kraken - 38
cnerd123 - 39 overs

silentstriker - 41
Window & GoodAreasShane - 42
Redbacks 43
stephen 44
morgieb - 47
Gnske - 48
ashley bach - 49

thierry henry and GIMH - Aus won't chase this

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a pretty heinous result given the relative strengths of the 2 sides and a tad unfortunate that conditions changed to mask Australia's weaknesses and expose India's but oh well, weird stuff happens in one-off matches. A jammy finish to a jammy tournament for Australia.

subshakerz

International Coach
I feel bad for Indian fans though. This is a cruel joke to have a side of such quality lose a final without a fight. It would be different if it was a close game.

They just didn't turn up and bottled it. Mentally weakness unbefitting of players of such skill.

You have every right to be absolutely pissed. be merciless with them.