• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Owzat

U19 Captain
Australia may regret bowling first. Rohit was going to bat first anyway.
I take with a pinch of salt what captains say they would have done, "I would have batted anyway" doesn't ever sound fully sincere even if it is

I think a number of won tosses suppose to much on what will happen, bottom line is if India batted first and got off to a flier aussies could be facing 300+ and I think they'll struggle to chase much more than 280 against this Indian attack. Their best hope was to get 2-3 early wickets and bowl at a subdued India, this always threatened to be a tediously boring final and is already long way towards that

I doubt they'll reconsider future venues but hopefully won't "go there" again in a hurry in the future

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Part time spinners have gotten away with too much this WC and Rohit has been one of the few to put em in their place. What a man

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I know it’s been said before, but my goodness… how good is this Aussie fielding. Some things never change. I remember watching the 2003 world cup and thinking Australia have 20 men out in the field… 20 years later and it feels the same.