• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Spark

Global Moderator
I feel it should be pointed out that while dew is a major potential factor, this is hardly the sort of score that is insurmountable without dew. It's not wildly more than on Thursday and that was definitely trickier than this one. This is just really slow.

cnerd123

likes this
How long till Aus chases this down?

cnerd123 - 39 overs
Gnske - 48
Burgey - 36 (aka the number of years since he was last able to get it up)
OS - 29
Redbacks 43

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel it should be pointed out that while dew is a major potential factor, this is hardly the sort of score that is insurmountable without dew. It's not wildly more than on Thursday and that was definitely trickier than this one. This is just really slow.
Shots behind the wicket are going to be handy.

Inglis definitely is getting a duck. Someone put money on it and earn some easy bucks

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hard to see it being defended without jagging the top order in the first 10

cnerd123

likes this
He's be an OK tailender at test level. Odi cricket just needs tailenders yo slog in most situations which he can't do.
which is actually why he should bat higher up. Can build partnerships with the proper batter by rotating strike. Did a good job of it today, SKY just sucked.

240. It's way below par, but it's something.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Unironically bowl Kohli and Rohit here

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does seem like reverse is a significant factor though, whereas that one "just" turned big. Does make it interesting if India can get it hooping.

And India score 240, lol. With a run out on the last ball!