• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If I was Cummins I’d keep mid off up for the spinners tbh. India want singles here and aren’t going to be taking any risks.

Andyhere

International 12th Man
Remember when KL got spooked on debut and gave his wicket away TWICE because he had a yellow streak down his pantleg

May happen again today
Remember he thrashed Aussie last time he played in the league game. Took the game out of their hands, more likely to happen again.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
I appreciate Rohit’s blistering start, but at some point he’s got to slow down and look to convert.
Well he won't be anymore in this WC. Admirable what he's been doing but he's also Indian joint-best batsman and we needed more than just these aggro 50s from him. Almost wish we had a pinch-hitter to do the role instead.

King Kane

International Debutant
Some good bowling here from the Aussies but at least India have a couple of proper test batsmen in now and not flat track T20 or ODI sloggers.

These two need to just knuckle down here and bat sensibly for at least 20 more overs.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
veganflog's angry emoji to my post about having a beer with spark is my new WC highlight. Thanks, big guy.