• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***THE FINAL- India vs Australia - November 19th - Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad (D/N)

Bahseph

State Captain
Yeah I also think if five members of either XI go big and are on song, that team will be competitive
I should have qualified this statement a tad more. I know Virat,Iyer and Rahul have been excellent recently but if Rohit gets knocked over cheaply I think it will be very interesting seeing Gill try and be the one taking it to the Aussies when they have three bowlers who can exploit his biggest weakness. I haven't bought into the SKY hype in ODIS yet.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This forum had 34K post in 2011 WC sub-forum . We have around 31K post now . And if final is not one-sided , we will touch 34K even in this sub-forum despite having 5 less knockout matches .
That is not a good measure though. It really depends on how many unique posters participated.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hope Australia mankads someone at a critical moment and Ashwin decides all of a sudden to invoke the spirit of cricket to condemn the act. Instead of the spirit of overeating.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hope Australia mankads someone at a critical moment and Ashwin decides all of a sudden to invoke the spirit of cricket to condemn the act. Instead of the spirit of overeating.
If the Indian batting scorecard doesn't have 10 mankads on it inside 15 overs, I will be ropable.

Jumno

State 12th Man
Winner: India
Highest scorer: India
Most wickets: Shami
Most fielding dismissals: Gill
WTF! Moment of the match: Labuschagne plays a defensive shot for a full ball and says "NO RUN!" After partaking in five dot balls needing 100 off 10 just for show and Kohli and the Indians burst out laughing saying "wth Yaar". In reply Labuschagne says "had to do it for the cameras"
Player of the Match: Gill

Last edited: