• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Andrey (although I sense you are taking the piss :p)

Meanwhile this Tomic vs. Berdych match is quite confusing.

Mad Dog vs. Chardy was an entertaining match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tennis betting has been the pits this Wimbledon. Early days but bloody hell. Only one I've nailed is Stakhovsky and Kuznetsov (in play). Pretty much lost all the others.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Wonder if Djokovic has ever played a close match with the crowd on his side. Says a lot that he's remained so gracious in victory. I would've cracked and told the crowd to suck it years ago.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wonder if Djokovic has ever played a close match with the crowd on his side. Says a lot that he's remained so gracious in victory. I would've cracked and told the crowd to suck it years ago.
He did in 2008 tbf. Just matured after that into a champion bloke.

Tomic vs. Berdych was such a typical grass court tennis match.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Djoko giving Stepanek that point at that stage of the match was a great touch. Not many would've done that :wub:

Then again, he probably knew he'd win it anyway.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He's been playing utterly **** this year though, and the seed factor will probably boost his odds.
I didn't mean to win the whole thing, just meant round 1! I've been mainly watching the Rosol match, but gee that Krygios is an enjoyable and exciting player.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't mean to win the whole thing, just meant round 1! I've been mainly watching the Rosol match, but gee that Krygios is an enjoyable and exciting player.
Krygios played out of his skin at those last few games when he looked in a bit of trouble at 4-5. He moves pretty well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was tempted backing Jerzy at $2.5 vs. Hewitt, but he's just too unreliable. Twice Devaarman has taken him to 5 sets in a slam ffs. Devaarman!