• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah its huge! If he can take this second set the pressure will seriously be on.

Known bottler though. So he will have to win this, Novak won't give it to him. He's been here before... down and out - see French Open 2012.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Reminds me of Wimbledon when Rossol beat Nadal. Everything he is hitting is going in. I remember Krajicek had a fortnight of it when he won Wimbledon as well.
That 96 Wimbledon was awesome for upsets. So many top seeds lost very early doors and I remember the semis being Krajicek and Todd Martin who were both seeded then no names Stoltenburg and Malavai Washington.

I didn't watch the Rossol match, but yeah this has been incredible tennis.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha that Rosol match was on a different level. He was a nobody who literally peaked in life that day.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** I love these top players who just fight back from the brink. Novak did it for a living last year, as opposed to dominating like he did in 2011.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, been some weird calls tonight

EDIT: Yeah I think that's it. Novak definitely stepping it up in this game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I love these top players who just fight back from the brink. Novak did it for a living last year, as opposed to dominating like he did in 2011.
What? Fight back? Wawrinka handed him his last service game. FMD I thought you watched this sport a lot.