• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
That's the second straight match where Federer has come up with a winning strategy. It'll be interesting to see how he goes against Murray.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Predicting Fed to win tonight 7-5 6-3, but have money on Murray purely because it represents massive value.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Domination from Murray. That was awesome to watch from him.

Oh and Murray started the match at $3.1... can you believe it! Best value I may have ever seen.

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
That's the second year in a row where the guy I've watched lose at the Japan Open has gone on to win the Kremlin Cup. Happy for Troicki.

Federer won a final!

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Meanwhile, Gulbis withdrawing from Vienna means that Thomas Muster has a chance of making it to the second round of an ATP draw. In 2010.

That being said he's 1-5 since returning on the Challenger circuit so it is no sure thing.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, Sharapova's coming to the Auckland tournament in January. I'll need earplugs, but I'll probably go and watch. Haven't had many players as good as her in the women's tournament here.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, Sharapova's coming to the Auckland tournament in January. I'll need earplugs, but I'll probably go and watch. Haven't had many players as good as her in the women's tournament here.
Even before the announcement today I was planning on going to a few days of the tournament, though certainly Sharapova being there will be an additional drawcard.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dementieva retires. :(

Absolute class act and a bit of a loss.
Yeah. Among the best female players of the last ten years not to win a Slam, considering the likes of Myskina bagged one. Lot more such players on the men's side though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow, that came from nowhere! She just recorded a win against Stosur the day before.

Pity she never learned to serve, could have been a real force.