• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kuznetsova didn't shake hands with Rodionova!!!!

Wow. Unbelievable.

Must be bad blood between them before Rodionova left Russia for Australia?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kuznetsova didn't shake hands with Rodionova!!!!

Wow. Unbelievable.

Must be bad blood between them before Rodionova left Russia for Australia?
Yeah what a hussy. Could see throughout the match that there was a bit of animosity. Poor form not to shake hands though. Just gotta take that **** on the chin.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've shook hands playing tennis against some of the biggest scum. Surely Kuznetsova, at Wimbledon, with all the cameras watching, can give limp handshake and then walk off.

Save herself all the criticism.

Now she just looks like a dog.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Mahut would have dropped out of doubles as well if he'd won the match. It's a shame, but I think it's understandable.

Bobisback

International Regular
heh, according to wikipedia:
on the second day of play, the courtside scoreboard stood still at 47–47 and later went dark. Ibm programmers said it was only programmed to go to 47–47 but would be fixed by the next day.[10] the on-line scoreboard at the official website lasted slightly longer: At 50–50 it was reset to 0–0. Users were asked to "please add 50 to the isner/mahut game score".[11]