• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Ah well, Jankovic gets well and truly belted by Serena Williams. She's playing brilliant tennis.
Serena to win the whole thing. She is one player who plays some of the best tennis I have ever watched when on song.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
could be about to go back to 1.00

Djokovic deserved to at least take that set to a tie break
i think federer heard about your theory and right from the start looked determined to squash it....:D , except for that minor blip in the 2nd set, djokovic was never in the match, a crushing win for the fedex....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think federer heard about your theory and right from the start looked determined to squash it....:D , except for that minor blip in the 2nd set, djokovic was never in the match, a crushing win for the fedex....
Yeh Federer looked very determined, i think even he sensed it was a real danger match and went out there to not be caught off guard...

Simon

Gonzalez/Federer final (if possible) for mine.
I'm still not convinced Gonzalez can put seven matches in a row together. He's always had the talent and is fun to watch but hes well known for putting in a stinker of a perfomances when he on a run. Whoever comes through the bottom half to make the final will deserve it cause every single one of the top seeds came through to the fouth round...

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm still not convinced Gonzalez can put seven matches in a row together. He's always had the talent and is fun to watch but hes well known for putting in a stinker of a perfomances when he on a run. Whoever comes through the bottom half to make the final will deserve it cause every single one of the top seeds came through to the fouth round...
Yeah I know what you mean but I think he's got more consistent and this is reflected in him being inside the top 10.Has the ability to beat the top players and if he can get the forehand going blake had better watch out.
Really looking forward to the Murray/Nadal match.Feel Nadal won't have everything his own way but can't see Murray winning it as nadal is so much fitter and will grind murray down.Rafa to go through in 4.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Feel Davedenko is a real darkhorse and this probably suits him as nobody has been talking him up.He's not number 3 in the world for no reason and has the ability to be federer and nadal.Will overcome Berdych IMO and then would face either nalbandion or haas who i think will have to much for either of them.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He doesn't have to put 7 matches together to get to the final. Just 6...:dry:

Simon

Great effort for Haas to make the quarters, davydenko and berdych looking a chance to go the distance here, hopefully they are on court for the next six hours and it goes 50-48 in the 5th...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Davydenko gets passed Berdych.

Nadal vs. Murray will be awesome tonight, my prediction though will be Raph in straight sets.