• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* SriLanka in India 2022

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol that's just arrogance. Wonder if commentators will modify their own memories and pretend Rohit is Ponting 2.0 on the pull next time he walks out to bat. Dude gets out playing it once every couple of innings.

cnerd123

likes this
such a Rohit dismissal.

Keen to see how Vihari goes. Hope he tons up.

Also hope Kohli finally fills his boots for once.

ashley bach

International Captain
sometimes it looks like Rohit just has no patience whatsoever.
looks very much like he was playing 20/20, to get out like this in tests is criminal.

Kirkut

International Regular
This is India where he can afford to be casual, nearly costed us the series in Australia with that approach.

cnerd123

likes this
Pretty soft start by India tho. Mayank and Rohit both getting starts and not converting. We need someone to go big, 350 would be sub par

Fernando has looked good today too. Better than his figures suggest.

Kraken

International 12th Man
Is KL Rahul injured or something? Otherwise being dropped after just being the skipper is…interesting. (I haven’t read this thread so apologies if the answer is in it)

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Before looking at the Cricinfo score thingy I had no idea Kohli's average had declined so much. Last time I remember checking it was still 55.

cnerd123

likes this
Is KL Rahul injured or something? Otherwise being dropped after just being the skipper is…interesting. (I haven’t read this thread so apologies if the answer is in it)
yea hamstring injury last month. Axar recovering from COVID or some injury as well.

ashley bach

International Captain
It's worrying when your number 5 comes out to bat, and over a career of 50 innings, averages.....9.
NZ are certainly going to have to rely heavily on their top 4 going after this stat.