• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Srilanka and New Zealand LO tours to India - Jan 2023

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
When Rohit & Virat open innings india posted 224/2 ( highest) vs eng at Ahmedabad. So far many games produced 160 in both innings.
Malik likely to Returns in place of kulcha

Stats and trivia
  • Apart from a T20I series in 2012, which ended up being a one-match affair, New Zealand have never won a bilateral series in any format in India.
  • Kishan's 19 off 38 in the last game is the third-slowest innings of 30 or more balls by an opener from a Full Member country in T20Is. There were, of course, mitigating circumstances.
  • There are 44 players with a batting average above 40 and a strike rate above 130 in T20Is. Two of the top three have been on show in this series: Suryakumar Yadav (47.17 and 175.63) and Devon Conway (47.42 and 130.47)

Socerer 01

International Captain

G. S. Kohli

Latest news Iyer out of 1st test i do not think its good idea for SKY debut but let Gill bats at 5 or Sarfaraz debut & rohit/ Rahul open innings

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Latest news Iyer out of 1st test i do not think its good idea for SKY debut but let Gill bats at 5 or Sarfaraz debut & rohit/ Rahul open innings
Yeah that's the ideal way we fans all want but I think the selectors may go with Sky. I would like to have Gill at 5 instead of sky too.

G. S. Kohli

I wonder why Curator use Blk & Red Soil together?

Stadium have capacity of 1,32,000 but under 50,000 or more today.

Lister looks to me "very humble guy" just like KW.

G. S. Kohli

Kishan is given, india should pick Shaw today & let kishan bats at # 9 in nagpur test.

1st time he was dismissed by bowler in the series.

ashley bach

International Captain
Lister with a very good first over, just the half volley outside off that got bashed away.
Maceball strikes 2nd ball, the magic man straight into the action.

Last edited:

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Why on earth would you pick shipley, the best domestic t20 pacer over the past 2 years who has had 0.5 good ford trophy seasons with the ball and was way below par before that, to play 3 ODI's and then give him NO t20's?? It boggles the mind.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The ring of fire lights set up at the Motera seems far better than Dubai and so does the saucer structure of the stadium. Really seems like you will have a great view from just about anywhere at the ground.