• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh ODI Series 2019

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
10-2-35-0 for Taijul.

Brilliant. Disappointed no wicket for him, could have easily gotten a handful here. Mosaddek dropped Fernando off of his bowling.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Pressure building up here, just need to occupy the crease, the best bowlers will run out of overs and the rate won't get out of control if they keep wickets in hand

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn one over of long hops ruined it all, Mendis and Matthews set and cruising now, 65 is not many runs

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Some very dubious captaincy here, allowing SL to coast towards safety, Fizz and Mehidy should be on

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Tamin looks pissed everytime the camera is on him lol, like he's still thinking about his chop on or something

slippy888

International Captain
Tamim is not captain material for me and the pacers lost the game in the 1st 10 overs for Bangladesh really.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Sri Lanka's first ODI home series victory in 44 months apparently.
We've only beaten minnows since the last WC basically

*working on the assumption that Bangladesh are no longer considered minnows - particularly for ODIs

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Is young Fernando likely to play in the tests against NZ? He really looks like an exciting prospect.
There's an opening in the top 6 as opener with Dimuth, but there's a few spots that are in doubt. Dickwella is still the incumbent keeper and with Matthews returning I'd assume DdS would be pushed out of the line-up unless he opened the batting (which he does for his club), that also leaves no room for Thirimanne (good) and Chandimal.

So, who knows

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't the other young Fernando, O Fernando, kinda prove he deserves a test spot as recently as their last test?

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't the other young Fernando, O Fernando, kinda prove he deserves a test spot as recently as their last test?
He sure did

Dimuth
2nd opener
BOP Fernando
Kusal Mendis
Kusal Perera
Matthews
Dickwella

Is pretty much what it's looking like, no Avishka, no Chandimal, no DdS, no Thirimanne and only one spot up for grabs from what I can tell

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is pretty much what it's looking like, no Avishka, no Chandimal, no DdS, no Thirimanne and only one spot up for grabs from what I can tell
I'm rather doubtful that Chandimal isn't in the best six batsmen, although whether they pick him is another matter. Getting rid of Thirammane would be a good step but it absolutely has to be last time, bloke's even better than Mitchell Marsh at constantly proving he doesn't belong in tests yet getting recalled regardless.