• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tour of South Africa 2019

Rasimione

U19 Captain
I don't think Mulder is ready for international cricket just yet. He needs another season of competitive cricket to get him up to speed.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Good win, all the main bowlers impressed. Nortje looks the business.

Miller keeping is probably an indication that Klaasen is not going, obviously want to know somebody on the field can take over if QDK can't keep.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Congrats to SA for an easy win in the end..I thought we did well to restrict them to 251 but it was way too many in the end..
@ maximas - you were right about Malinga. From what I saw today, he bowled a lot better.
Russell Arnold calling for Dimuth at the top of the order ( like TT boy did ) and now I tend to agree with both. Might not be a bad thing for him to try and bat through with the others batting around him..

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
No, that childish little display in the dressing room after getting out. Aaron Finch copped a fine for doing something similar, although slightly less severe, in the Big Bash

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
No, that childish little display in the dressing room after getting out.
Damn the kid for being upset for getting out to a loose shot on 94....

Aaron Finch copped a fine for doing something similar, although slightly less severe, in the Big Bash
Well we know what sensitive flowers the Aussies can be to cop a fine for that....... lucky he did not get banned for a year.

GRAB

First Class Debutant
Weird to have such long turnarounds between games? You'd think they'd try and get a game on Friday and Sunday???

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Just realised that QDK has played more ODI's than Tahir? Bit bizarre to me.
It is surprising as he was an instant success in ODIs (2011 WC) but they still kept going to the likes of Robbie P and Botha. Tahir after the 2011 WC didn't play another ODI till 2013.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Hendricks didn't need that. Difficult to see how he travels to England. Poor average, poor S/R.
It is unfortunate for him he has lost form just at the wrong time so quickly.... combined with Markram's current form I can't see it happening for him.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Can see reeza still being in the squad but not the starting 11. Markram needs to open for the last 2 odi's.