• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in South Africa 2020/21 Tests

Stapel

International Regular
Nah was referring to Elgar's own 199. Theoretically he should never get out against this attack but I feel sadness awaits in some form.
I was just going to post this was a perfect opportunity for Elgar to get another 199. Just 72 short though. Faf's chance to get to 199 or 200 then!

Bahseph

State Captain
Shanaka has been really good. Seems to have sharpened up his release from the first Test. Perhaps he just needed some overs in his legs.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ouch.

South Africa still a long way ahead but if there's one team that can come back from difficult situations comfortably it's Sri Lanka. And it's clear they have the momentum.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Only following this by scorecard. Not gone the way I was expecting today! Have Sri Lanka been bowling well or have SA thrown their wickets away?