• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019 (Tests)

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BTW, what happened to Kusal Perera, player of one of the top 3 Test innings of all time?
Hasn't done much in tests since(but I think they've only played a few anyway) but has looked great in ODIs so probably still deserves a gig

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
100% Kusal Perera deserves a spot in the XI.

Also.. maybe the UAE would have been better. Honestly its just been so disappointing after an evenly poised day 1.

Spark

Global Moderator
So is there any point to paying any attention to this any more or is there a chance that both sides will go for 60 WTC points by declaring and making it an 80 over chase?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India vs South Africa in Bangalore 2015. India vs. West Indies last Test in 2016.

South Africa's entire tour of Bangladesh a few years ago was wiped out by rain. They were pretty badly affected by it too, ranking points wise.

Daemon

Hard to beat this test.
This one was the worst for me. There was actually no rain at all on the three days play was abandoned. All because they didn't cover the outfield and then couldn't dry it properly. Was hilariously bad.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8508/report/936127/day/5/south-africa-vs-new-zealand-1st-test-new-zealand-tour-of-south-africa-2016
Yeah i remember these two happening at the same time, was a very frustrating week for test cricket.

vcs

Dhananjaya de Silva gets his hundred. I feel like he has the potential to be averaging 40s at least, hope he brings more consistency to his batting.