• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019 (Tests)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lanka's lower order is proving very useful here. Could well be the difference in a tight game.

vcs

I think Vishwa Fernando was the one who was alongside Perera in the Durban match as well. Seems he can hold up one end pretty well.

trundler

Pretty disappointing how Yasir didn't extract any of the turn and bounce Embu is extracting. Really like this guy.

Daemon

Arnold asks Rameez about Karachi's typical pitch behaviour and he had to go back to his playing days. Clearly doesn't know anything about how it goes in domestic cricket.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Full credit to the Pakistan openers.

I didnt think theyd perform this well. Abid is a find.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I honestly think this is their best possible side as of now. It gives them 2 spinners and 3 seamers and batting upto maybe #8. And the 3 seamers are all different types of bowlers too. Should be their best XI for some time, I feel, if Haris can work out how to bat in test matches.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
100 up for Shan now. Excellent work.

I honestly think this is their best possible side as of now. It gives them 2 spinners and 3 seamers and batting upto maybe #8. And the 3 seamers are all different types of bowlers too. Should be their best XI for some time, I feel, if Haris can work out how to bat in test matches.
Poor Fawad.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
HB, I think Naseem is pretty luck to be in the best XI at the moment too. Fair enough to play him, but surely there is currently a better, more consistent bowler right now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
HB, I think Naseem is pretty luck to be in the best XI at the moment too. Fair enough to play him, but surely there is currently a better, more consistent bowler right now.

Maybe, but they have already invested in him. He could be the bowling version of Sachin for all we know. And it is a shame about Fawad but I do feel this is their best side at this point. He can obviously be the first guy to come into the middle order in case of injuries or loss of form. I just think Sohail's bowling is under rated and can provide a lot of utility. And I have always had time for his talent as a batsman, even though he has not done that well in tests recently.