• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2022/23

ataraxia

International Coach
Just a reminder that Harry Brook averages 10 in the BBL and 100 in test cricket. Colin Munro averages 30+ in the BBL so hede be worth at least 2 bradman's if he played test cricket. Munros FC record confirms this.
Of course, a distinction they both share is striking at a quicker rate in long-form cricket than Marizanne Kapp in T20Is.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Which other T20 opener would you have picked instead of Seifert?

Katene Clarke? But then two newcomers opening.

McClure I think injured.

Promoted Young / Ravindra?

Apparently Blundell is opening today, so I reckon he'd be a much better option than Seifert.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Blundell? I know he isn't a T20 opener, but he'd do it well. I dunno, your point is exactly correct. I guess we don't have any other options now that we went away from Guptill and he became a mercenary shortly after (two related events), Allen is away, they've washed their hands of Munro etc.
Blundell started his career as icing but is much better as a cake imo, but then again he's made a career exceeding expectations in whatever he does.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Rain disappointing, as there are few things funnier in cricket than seeing hot-climate players rugged up and absolutely hating life when they field on a cold day in Dunedin or Christchurch or Wellington :happy:.

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
If SL Also Agree than game should start tomorrow March 29 by 3 pm for 50/50 under Lights

Internate weather says Light Rain now 100% chances of wet weather, from now untill tomorrow by 2.30 pm

only today ( march 28 between 5 pm & 7 pm no rain but than rain God returns till late tomorrow

Nz lead series 1/0

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
yeah that was my original thinking as well but wanted to give Mr Kohli the benefit of the doubt with how prolific he is at knowing things
Well Generally i do not trust Internate weather but my relatives Kesha Patel lived in that city, she told me " Forget about Live Game, till late tomorrow, "

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
No chance of rain. It's 5 degrees, feels like 0. Even if it wasn't still bucketing down there's no way it would dry for a match.

I work on the edge of Hagley Park so I can promise it's quite miserable here, and the weather's pretty poor too.