• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2022/23

ataraxia

International Coach
Perfectly reasonable decision. Dislodgement of the bail is something which absolutely should be clarified.

ataraxia

International Coach
haha that shot is not four anywhere else

Though tbf it did come off the blade of a guy who averages 61 in FC.

ataraxia

International Coach
Latest SL tail wtfery news: Kumara hits his first international 6 (52 innings) and reaches his highest ODI score (10).

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
76 all out
19.5 overs in 50/50.

181 ball spares

Congratulation South Africa please beat NED 2/0 than you will be to India Directly for world cup ODI.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"Gary sorry to wake you up from your nap, but did you see the game, a stunning performance from Henr-"

"Oh Henry Nicholls yes yes I'm well aware of that great selection, pencil him in for the World Cup. Now if you'll excuse me I'm sprinting out the door and literally will not hear anything you say in response, bye"