• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

vandem

International 12th Man
Did you think this was an ODI or something?
Point I was making is that Munro didn't need to slog from his first ball. Aggression in overs 11-15 could have come from Kane, instead he picket-fenced, 14 (16) since hitting his last boundary in 9th over. Either he thought they were scoring OK, or the spin bowling is trickier to get to the fence than we think.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Point I was making is that Munro didn't need to slog from his first ball. Aggression in overs 11-15 could have come from Kane, instead he picket-fenced, 14 (16) since hitting his last boundary in 9th over. Either he thought they were scoring OK, or the spin bowling is trickier to get to the fence than we think.
I genuinely thought you may have thought it was an ODI from the way you phrased your post. I wasn't just being a dick.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hmm, as much as I love Elliott, I would have sent Ronchi in ahead of him for this situation.