• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

jboss

Banned
Streams are illegal and could bring the site into a lot of trouble. We follow the rule of following legal activities so that the forum never comes under any trouble. Torrents, streams are rightly frowned upon on the site.
Streaming is hardly illegal when you dig deep into the rules/laws of what it entails. Only 1st party to actually provide the stream is breaking the law. The rest may not even be bound to a law that deems it to be illegal but I am not gonna argue with it. Blae the various cricket boards and not the fans for wanting to do what is not right. I also have to warch games via streaming when I live in Norway as they have NO cricket on tv or sat. Supersport/Sky Sports do not offer any pay per view options online either, so if they ever come complaining just ask them why they do not want fans to watch thier coverage from around the globe.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hazare never opened for India in a Test match.
Wow my Indian cricket history knowledge is dire. I always had him as an opener in my mind. Don't know where I got the idea fom. Maybe some Indian XIs I saw selected in my childhood which had him as an opener. I never cross checked. I am still to read the book 'A History of Indian Cricket' and my cricket Indian cricket history knowledge is shallow at best.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** me Sehwag rules.

Yeah flat pitch that Sanga (who can bat on anything) could barely score a run on but Sehwag scored 284 in less than a day.

I love Sanga, but the inconsistency in which people judge players is annoying.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sehwag said that the wicket was damp on the first day and helping the bowlers, and has become good for batting now, will be more so tomorrow and will start to take turn on days 4 and 5. :ph34r: