• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2017

Shri

Mr. Glass
Shreyas Iyer is a great find. Hope we don't ever go back to Raina/Yuvraj/Rahane in ODIs from now on.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shreyas Iyer is a great find. Hope we don't ever go back to Raina/Yuvraj/Rahane in ODIs from now on.
Not convinced by him tbh. Looked shocking against the moving ball in that first game but I suppose those sort of wickets are the exception. Honestly playing Sri Lanka rarely tells us anything about how good any of our players are.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Not worried about our ODI future even if he turns out to be a flop. Over the next decade, guys like Sarfaraz Khan, Prithvi Shaw etc will debut and lead us into a great future in the batting department.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Not worried about our ODI future even if he turns out to be a flop. Over the next decade, guys like Sarfaraz Khan, Prithvi Shaw etc will debut and lead us into a great future in the batting department.
Just like how Chand, Aparajith, and Zol is doing now

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
Not convinced by him tbh. Looked shocking against the moving ball in that first game but I suppose those sort of wickets are the exception. Honestly playing Sri Lanka rarely tells us anything about how good any of our players are.
Yeah 26-7 at Dharmashala tells rarely of how India need to tighten up their batting techniques.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah 26-7 at Dharmashala tells rarely of how India need to tighten up their batting techniques.
Yeah m8, this was the exception which threw up a lot of flaws, like the one I mentioned earlier about Iyer. I didn't really mean to come across as condescending towards Sri Lanka but really so many of our guys keep doing well against them on flat decks and it doesn't tell us much.

Also I'm not on the Shaw train yet, although his performance in Emgland was impressive.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
None of those ****s debuted in a Ranji semi final to make a hundred. Or face international bowlers in their teens in the IPL while successfully attacking them.
Pretty sure Chand scored a 100 in the U19 final Vs Australia, and how everyone was tipping him to be the next big thing.