• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in India 2017

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonder what role Dimuth will try to play here

I've only seen him bat at snail pace. Not even in the ODI team. Guess he's the sheet anchor

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man this would've been a cracking game if not for the bad light/rain. Still a good one mind, not often you see two SC teams play each other on a seamers wicket. In fact I can't recall the last time this happened.

OverratedSanity

Man this would've been a cracking game if not for the bad light/rain. Still a good one mind, not often you see two SC teams play each other on a seamers wicket. In fact I can't recall the last time this happened.
3rd test in 2015 SL tour?

anaksr

U19 Debutant
14-3 Normalcy has returned to Srilanka. One must applaud the intent shown by India about winning this game.

Daemon

3 behind square on the legside, Dickwella knows it's a no-ball and so he walks across and hits it straight over those 3 fielders for six? lmao.

Stapel

International Regular
3 behind square on the legside, Dickwella knows it's a no-ball and so he walks across and hits it straight over those 3 fielders for six? lmao.
Just very very weird, if not stupid by Kohli. And by other fielders..... Didn't they notice?