• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia T20s 2017

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Henriques should just about be close to Australian selection

He's been incredible all season

Even with Smith, Warner, Marsh, Lynn, Maxwell etc. playing, I'd still have Henriques there or thereabouts. Finch can **** off and Khawaja needs to get back in form.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Umpiring been not great in this match. Don't give it on the (over) appeal you drongos.

About ten or fifteen short I feel.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
happy for moz. He was in seriously good T20 form about 18 months ago, I thought he had a good chance of getting into the 2016 T20 WC squad, but he had that horror incident in England and then got injured while he was smashing it all around in a BBL match and missed the WC and instead got thrown into that test in pretty grim circumstances.

Starfighter

Predictions for the second innings:

SL will pick the gaps much better than us.
We'll bowl long hops down the leg side because 'yorkers aren't worth it'.
Finch'll under bowl Turner, again

Loss by five wickets with 3 remaining.

stephen

What was this?
C9 in Brisbane are running a "special report" next week about immigration changing communities "everywhere" with pictures of riots. Foreign flags all over Brisbane. Completely racist and it sickens me.

Starfighter

What's this obsession with bowling at least one rubbish short ball an over? Stop it, at least during the PP.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
2/22 at 2.2 overs.

Good to see Big-Bash level umpiring here as well (not that I've any sympathy for Dickwella)

Last edited: