• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia T20s 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pitch is doing a bit when it hits the seam.

Fmd Moises is in some kind of form ATM.

Spikey

Henriques would have been off-strike if that appeal had been turned down btw. they should have withdrawn it after Forkers complained

Burgey

Love it when 123kph trundlers bang it in short

Former test wocketkeeper and player with a lot of potential Tim Paine now at the crease.

Spikey

I hope Moises gets his first big shot right out of the meat of the bat into/over a gap. I don't think I remember him ever getting a big shot away in his white ball Australian career.
Dreams can come true babeh.

But seriously, I think that 6 will relax him so much. The guy had a highest score of 12 in T20Is and ODIs.
NUFAN Pty Ltd stocks are rising

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lynn's shovel down the ground style of play would have been quite useful here. Why aren't they trying to get Malinga straight?

Spikey

now that cummins has got out I can safely say that was a bad single to take.

i guess at least with cummins there's a fair chance of a six but ehhhh i'd rather the set batsmen stay on strike