• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The amount of adverts on subcontinental broadcasts is crazy
I can sort of cop the amount; what sucks is how much louder than are than the main broadcast.

I know Spark is audiophile of sorts too so the super low audio bitrate of the YouTube audio combined with this intentional and massive volume increase for adverts will be driving him insane, I'm sure. I can only help he's not wearing headphones. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I could probably still quote the Fogg ad from a few years back on Indian TV word for word, despite not understanding many of the words. :laugh:

cnerd123

likes this
That wasn't as great a ball as the comms are making it out to be. Just skid on from a length and found the gap between bat and pad.

Good knock from Tamim. Time for Mominul to bat out the day plz

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can sort of cop the amount; what sucks is how much louder than are than the main broadcast.

I know Spark is audiophile of sorts too so the super low audio bitrate of the YouTube audio combined with this intentional and massive volume increase for adverts will be driving him insane, I'm sure. I can only help he's not wearing headphones. :p
There was some theory that the ads are meant to appeal to the women, who are likely to be in the kitchen. :ph34r: So it needs to be audible in the next room as well.

SillyCowCorner1

Bangladesh will most likely get bowled out for less than 200.

They are lucky that all those runs came off of edges so far

Aritro

International Regular
They've set a one-day field here haven't they? Half of them are on the fence, they're haemorrhaging singles.

vcs

Great stuff from Mominul and Bangladesh here.. going at over 4 and a half an over.

Aritro

International Regular
It was just a bad toss to lose. After a brief flirtation with spin, the Chittagong pitch has resumed its place among the world's most monotonous batting tracks.

Aritro

International Regular
Mominul Haque has 695 run at 85 at Chittagong.

This must be what it was like watching Bradman at the SCG.