• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South African tour of England and Ireland 2022

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
NZ this summer were a long long long way from top class tbh. India were probably a bit undercooked.
I mean, these are after the fact assessments though. They were matches England were not expected to compete in, never mind win all four.

Anyhow, not seen anything today but it’s a known fact that the first innings is irrelevant in England matches these days so I’ll worry later :ph34r:

hazsa19

International Regular
I went today, sat half way up the new Edrich upper stand. Awful view, really difficult to follow the ball. Definitely the worst viewing experience I’ve had at an English test match ground. Shame, the view from the old upper Edrich and Compton was fantastic.

Flem274*

123/5
South Africa not out of the woods yet from the meme. India and NZ didn't have too many issues getting England 5 down in the first innings, it was getting them all out with the run rate below a thousand in the final innings.

Heboric

International Debutant
South Africa not out of the woods yet from the meme. India and NZ didn't have too many issues getting England 5 down in the first innings, it was getting them all out with the run rate below a thousand in the final innings.
Nah, not with what they got left in the shed

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The third attempt at that catch was hilariously easy. If he'd just lay there it would have landed gently on his chest.

greg

International Debutant
Boundaries at Lords are an absolute joke. What with the advertising boards and then “rope” must have cut off at least 5 metres on all sides. Totally unnecessary to that extent once you’ve brought in a bit for “safety”. Bazball or no Bazball, give the bowlers a chance. This isn’t The Hundred.