• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa vs England (3 ODI):Jan 27-Feb 04, 2023 in SAfrica

Socerer 01

International Captain
Isn't ChatGPT supposed to create new content? That last post was full of copy-pastes from Cricinfo's preview.
most of his posts are just copy pasted from cricinfo or cricbuzz or some other sports site without any content from him but apparently that is popular here with people

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Did it tell you what you should hit them with? I can see how a shoehorn might not be the most practical object for that.
Apparently it is actually the best object.

It told me not to hit them at all, but *especially* not with a shoehorn.

Ftr I don't even have kids.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Maybe not as confident with English so he copy and pastes some stuff now and again. Let him be, obviously loves his cricket. Don't give the powers that be any incentive to boot him off like they do with other great posters
Agree with Tom here, no idea what GPT is nor do I really care. Our man G.S is as enthusiastic as they come and that can only be good.
The information he provides is good **** and it doesn't really matter where that comes from does it?
Most the posts are his own and they're usually pretty good, and I'm picking as time goes on that they only get better.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Lol roy. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. I think he might be finished as a top class cricketer tbh. Eyes seem to have gone a bit, and doesn't have the solid technique to fall back upon. Hope not.

Molehill

International Captain
Lol roy. 1 step forward, 2 steps back. I think he might be finished as a top class cricketer tbh.
That ton already seems a long time ago, a real flash in the pan. He'll probably keep his spot for Bangladesh mainly because no one else is available.

Looks another handy toss for SA though (3-0 on that). Buttler obviously saving his luck for games that matter!! ;)

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Agree with Tom here, no idea what GPT is nor do I really care. Our man G.S is as enthusiastic as they come and that can only be good.
The information he provides is good **** and it doesn't really matter where that comes from does it?
Most the posts are his own and they're usually pretty good, and I'm picking as time goes on that they only get better.
G. S stand for what? I do not know but G. S. Kohli was greatest Music Director of my time in indian film Industry of 1955/1960