• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Pakistan, 2021

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
what xhanels is this on? googled it and it said sky sports main event, but that doesnt seem to be showing up on chanel listing

Rasimione

U19 Captain
Outside of any injured players, are there any players in South Africa that would make this a better team.
Hell yeah. We have good younger players coming up.
Batsmen :
Raynard Van Tonder,
Kyle Verrynne WK,
Keegan Petersen,
Wian Mulder(ALLROUNDER)

Bowlers
Migael Pretorius
Glenton Stuurman
Daryn Dupavillion.

The talent is there but we've been making kak decisions for the longest times. Selecting players that are not good enough and backing them when we probably shouldn't have (De Bruyn and Bavuma) Terrible batting line ups that always look wrong. Players like Markram who might play better in other positions persisted with even when it's clearly not working.

I've not even touched on the admin side of things.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
South Africa may average less than 150 in the second innings in Asia in the past 5 years, their record is appalling, and were getting rolled out for less than 80 in Sri Lanka, so, an innings job could be on. Pak were also fairly wasteful with the new ball and the spinners were held back in the first innings. I don't suspect that will happen this time around.

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
Actually, anyone know of a way to streeeeam this? Bars are too expensive and inconvenient to watch most of it.

I have an indian vpn that i can sign up under (but prob too slow to streeeeaam through) and can pay with a (not indian) bank card if that makes any difference.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Actually, anyone know of a way to streeeeam this? Bars are too expensive and inconvenient to watch most of it.

I have an indian vpn that i can sign up under (but prob too slow to streeeeaam through) and can pay with a (not indian) bank card if that makes any difference.
Should work in China

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good start but throwing the hands at too many balls this morning. Should bat normally and squeeze out as many.

****. Moronic slog as I say that