• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in Pakistan, 2021

SeamUp

International Coach
I don’t fancy we will see Linde in the second test. 13 overs from 117. Markram could have done that.
I did say that in the build up. How often does that happen with similar type spinners playing together. You have to be exceptional and whilst I like Linde I think limited overs is his stuff.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I did say that in the build up. How often does that happen with similar type spinners playing together. You have to be exceptional and whilst I like Linde I think limited overs is his stuff.
Yeah. He deserved his shot, taking wickets at FC level. But you are right he feels more a LO player.

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
Nothing better than watching a 10th wicket partnership get out of hand.

Nothing more frustrating than being on the recieving end of it.

Test cricket is awesome