• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

thierry henry

International Coach
I wouldn't exactly say Olivier has been banging away in the channel so far, his bowling has been sort of random but peppered with wicket-taking deliveries. The career record with the great strike rate and bad economy rate makes a lot of sense. Reckon I'm gonna hate him because his bowling is also very unaesthetic.

thierry henry

International Coach
Why has TH not told me how tall this man is
Spark went full TH when Jansen came out to bat and showed an extended sequence of him standing next to Jamieson so they could talk about who was taller.

They were saying Jansen is listed 3cm taller but that difference didn't really look visible.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Spark went full TH when Jansen came out to bat and showed an extended sequence of him standing next to Jamieson so they could talk about who was taller.

They were saying Jansen is listed 3cm taller but that difference didn't really look visible.
I'm going to need you to get to Christchurch with a tape measure