• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Ishant, I have been a supporter of you even when you were bowling crap all over India. What is up with you? n no balls in an innings is just not acceptable. Where do you bowl to a tailender? Down the leg bouncer? Leg Stump full toss? Yeah you got one edge. But what the hell is up with you? When will you get back to form? Can't you bowl the ball at the stumps?

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Dhoni is way cool though. Through all this rubbish he can still remain calm. I would have kicked Ishant in his balls.

Sir Alex

Banned
As I've said before, I dont really rate Dhoni as a strategist at all - his field placings follow the ball and he is ridiculously defensive
I don't really care his strategy as long as he is winning matches, series and taking his team to no. 1 rankings with essentially just two top class bowlers.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To any Eden Gardenian's, how many overs do they usually get through in the final session before the light (or lack of it) comes into play?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From Cricinfo.........

"SA will have to stay put for another 20 overs. Bad light will take care of rest of the overs. Every day we have lost 10 overs," emails in Rajan Bala.

nexxus

U19 Debutant
Reckon India'll roll them over now. Harris is gutsy, but no more than that. Morkel showed some promise initially but nothing of late.

:(

Stapel

International Regular
Four slips, leg gully, etc. Finally. India should have had this field all day regardless of who was batting.
I just wanted to post words like that.

Reckon India'll roll them over now. Harris is gutsy, but no more than that. Morkel showed some promise initially but nothing of late.

:(
I've checked both Harris'and Morkel's stats. On average they stay in for over 30 balls in test cricket. It's not over yet.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For the sake of the neutrals and cricket fans out there can we pretty please can the ODIs and play another test?