• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India 2015

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't mind batsman looking like scrubs every once in a while.

It's when the bowlers concerned are Elgar (poor man's version of Border with the ball) and a downhill skier like Jadeja that I have a problem
Elgar has taken a sum total of 1 wicket in this test. It is the main bowlers in SA who have picked up the wickets.
For India, Ashwin is the lead spinner and Jadeja is second. The wickets column reflect accordingly.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't mind batsman looking like scrubs every once in a while.

It's when the bowlers concerned are Elgar (poor man's version of Border with the ball) and a downhill skier like Jadeja that I have a problem
Bowling for the conditions isn't downhill skiing.

cnerd123

likes this
Also ignoring how Elgar's wickets this series have come off some sloppy batting and some genuinely good bowling.

'Lol X/Y did well therefore the pitch/opposition must suck' is arguably one of the worst arguments any cricket fan could use.

Gnske

Idiotic batting.

Looked like he had hot coals in his shoes from ball 1, dancing around far too much.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Someone (not me) should count up the pitch complaints for the boredom ****-show Perth pitch and compare it to this one. And then just post the scorecard to that game anytime someone whines about this one. Why get into the same arguments that people have been whining about for 60 years?

Burner

International Regular
Bad from AB again. He should have taken a leaf out of Amla's book about how to defend like him. Confident defence.

Gnske

Man the replays of AB's dismissal and setup just make it look worse each time.

Its like playing from the crease just wasn't an option.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Honestly it astonishes me how the SA batsmen have approached the spinners throughout this match. Why do they insist on constantly playing back? Or from the crease as they try and read the spin from the pitch.

Lean far forward to try and smother the ****ing ball as much as you can.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly it astonishes me how the SA batsmen have approached the spinners throughout this match. Why do they insist on constantly playing back? Or from the crease as they try and read the spin from the pitch.

Lean far forward to try and smother the ****ing ball as much as you can.
They are going by what Manjrekar asked them to do

Match Analysis : India v SA, 3rd Test, Nagpur, 2nd day | Manjrekar: Should play Ashwin on back foot | Cricket videos, MP3, podcasts, cricket audio | ESPN Cricinfo