• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Well Verne's been too good really. Its tough to take after how well Prior's played but ultimately too much to ask.

What a brilliant effort at a chase though, lower order I bow to you.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Think Atherton's stretching it to call Smith one of the greatest Test match captains ever.

Odds on the Saffers losing to the Aussies this winter?

Jacknife

International Captain
England have some serious thinking to do, hopefully it will give them that push to up their game and come back stronger like it did a few years ago.

Been a great last 2 test matches and whoever decided it would be only 3 needs sacking.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Need to watch more cricket Sanz. Just made no sense whatsoever.
I know i haven't been watching much cricket lately, anyways I was trying to Jinx even if it sounded ridiculous , It worked,. I am happy. :cool: